Junior Web Developer
Application Deadline : 13 July 2022
Dokmi is looking for talented web developers that approach website development from a solutions perspective: considering the end user experience as well as from the back-end usability and flexibility. You should be a self-motivated problem solver who understands how to use developer communities to find answers and follow best practices. Attention to detail, an eye for design, and the creation of efficient code are very key to keeping websites in great shape, and in harmony with the CMS systems, we use (mostly WordPress, Shopify & Laravel).
- Experience with jQuery, AJAX, and Advanced Custom Fields (ACF).
- Familiarity with REST API, especially the WordPress REST API.
- Ability to quickly familiarize with brand goals, integrate style into design and deliver projects on time.
- Must be able to discover, implement, and integrate open source solutions quickly and effectively.
- Knowledge of integrating third party applications with web platforms.
- Ensuring the site is both web and mobile friendly.
- Ensuring fonts match up accordingly and all assets are scalable.
- Executing illustrator files on the development side. Ability to build a website from PSD, Figma, PDF, Jpeg, and other formats.
- Manage the development of both the front-end and back-end of a website.
- For clients and coworkers, troubleshoot and fix website issues.
- Bonus points for experience with JS and PHP frameworks, Gutenberg, WPML, and LMS platforms.
- Bachelor in Engineering (BEngg) in CSE, Diploma in Computer in CSE, Bachelor of Science (BSc) in CSE
- Equivalent combination of related work experience
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
Laravel, PHP, Shopify, WordPress
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age at least 20 years
- Females are allowed to apply.
Tk. 15000 – 18000 (Monthly)
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Weekly 1 holiday (Friday)